- This event has passed.
Across Ohio: Redistricting Meetings Week of August 23
August 23, 2021 @ 9:30 am - August 27, 2021 @ 5:30 pm
COMMUNISTS AND OTHER LEFTISTS IN OHIO ARE PLANNING TO INTIMIDATE REPUBLICANS DURING CRITICAL REDISTRICTING PROCESS!
Patriots need to attend redistricting meetings across Ohio the week of August 23rd to support Republicans so they are not bullied into giving the Communists, who now run the Democrat Party, more political influence then they have earned via the ballot box.
What am I talking about? Every ten (10) years the legislative districts for the Ohio General Assembly and Congressional seats are redrawn based on the newest US Census. The redistricting process in Ohio was changed in 2018 by an amendment to the Ohio Constitution, and, more details on the new process can be found here.
Tom ‘Z’ Zawistowski, President, We the People Convention, wrote an article on the stakes next week:
Lefties in Ohio are Planning to Intimidate Republicans during critical Redistricting Process!
Got this in an email this morning from the Communists who falsely claim the name “We are Ohio” when they are anything but representatives of Ohio values. You probably don’t know that Chief Racist Commie Eric Holder and the other Obama comrades are going to try to pressure weak “Republicans” across the nation into Gerrymander Congressional Districts in THEIR FAVOR by claiming that the “Racist Republicans” are Gerrymandering them in their own favor and how that’s “not fair.” When the Left would be screwing us to the wall if they were in charge! Remember Saul Alinsky’s main rule – “Always accuse your enemies of what you are doing!”
You can find the rest of Tom Z’s article here.
When you attend the meetings near you, here are some talking points you can use:
- When they bring up EQUITY and EQUAL OUTCOME, bring up that this about FAIRNESS and EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
- Say they are demanding is disproportionate representation that they have not earned at the ballot box!
- The reality is Ohio is more Republican (redder) than it was in 2010
- Ohio is losing one seat, based on the November, 2020 map the right answer is 13 Republican seats and 2 Democrat seats in Congress!
- They don’t want fairness, they want an advantage!
- Quote President Obama, ‘Elections have consequences’
Here is the list of the Ohio public hearings, places and times. Pick location. Go to meeting.
- Monday, Aug. 23 from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Cleveland State University Student Center, Room SC311 (Ballroom, 3rd Floor), 2121 Euclid Avenue Cleveland.
- Monday, Aug. 23 from 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: Youngstown State University, 1 University Plaza, Kilcawley Center, Chestnut Room, Youngstown.
- Tuesday, Aug. 24 from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Sinclair Community College, 444 W. Third St., Dayton.
- Tuesday, Aug. 24 from 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: University of Cincinnati, 2600 Clifton Avenue, Cincinnati.
- Wednesday, Aug. 25 from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Ohio University – Zanesville, Campus Center, 1425 Newark Road, Zanesville.
- Wednesday, Aug. 25 from 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: Rio Grande Community College, 218 N. College Ave, Rio Grande.
- Thursday, Aug. 26 from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: Ohio State University – Lima, Life Science Building, Room 100, 4240 Campus Drive, Lima.
- Thursday, Aug. 26 from 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: University of Toledo, 2801 Bancroft St., Toledo.
- Friday, Aug. 27 from 9:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.: University of Akron, 302 E. Buchtel Ave., Akron.
- Friday, Aug. 27 from 2:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: Ohio State University – Mansfield, Riedel Hall, Room 151, 1760 University Drive, Mansfield.