The information below is to inform and equip citizens of Ohio to fight back against the unlawful government health mandates. Please download, print out or link to any of the documents and SHARE, SHARE, SHARE with others.
INDEX – Documents to Help Citizens (See below.)
Why I Don’t Wear a Mask
Quick Responses: Mask Mandates
Responses to Store Clerks & Cops
INFORM Businesses about their actions related to unlawful government health mandates.
A. NOTICE to Businesses
B. Legal Notice State of Ohio
C. Affidavit – Notice of Discrimination
EMPLOYEES – You have rights. Click here for more information.
Note: This information is for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. If you need legal advice, please consult a licensed practicing attorney relating to certain health mandates.
3. Karen Cards
Directions: Click, download and print copies of this 2-sided card on paper. There are 4 copies per sheet. Carry few copies in your pocket or handbag and give to ‘Karens’ you encounter in the grocery store and in your community.
Defend your civil right to BREATHE AIR! Good responses to people requesting you wear a face mask.
Here is the step-by-step process.
(1) First, EDUCATE Businesses with the Educational Notice to Businesses
(2) Next, if that doesn’t work, use this: Legal Notice State of Ohio
(3) If you are discriminated against, serve this: Affidavit – NOTICE OF DISCRIMINATION
(4) Read this (especially #4) to find out how to serve the affidavit: https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/notice-of-discrimination
(5) File your Complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice: https://civilrights.justice.gov
(6) Read about your CIVIL RIGHTS PROTECTIONS and find lawyers: https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/civil-rights
Questions? Email us and we’ll try to connect you with more help.